The Brent Street studio environment is made up of far more than its physical facilities. Every student of Brent Street feels like they are part of a family who will nurture and support their dreams.
Brent Street’s classes and specially designed training programs are suitable for those wanting to develop coordination, explore their creativity and learn the latest performing arts styles as well as those wanting serious well rounded professional training to pursue a career in performing arts.
- Petite Performers’ Program 3-6yrs
- Young Performers’ Classes 7-14yrs (Beginner/Intermediate)
- Performance Training Program 7- 18yrs (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Brent Street Academy is a full-time performing arts and academic program for school aged students in Academic Years 10, 11 and 12. Note: In 2019, school aged students in Year 9 can apply.
- Full-time/Part-time Course’s (17yrs+);
- CUA50113 Diploma of Dance (Elite Performance) focusing on Performing Arts
- CUA50113 Diploma of Dance (Elite Performance) focusing on Classical Contemporary
- CUA50213 Diploma of Musical Theatre
- In 2019 students have the option to enrol in the course CUA40313 Certificate IV in Dance Teaching and Management.
QLD Campus- from 2019