Terms & Conditions
Performance Training Program, Young Performers, Petites and Act Lab Terms and Conditions
Definitions used in this Agreement
- Agreement means this Agreement
- Brent Street, us, we, means Brent Street Pty Ltd ABN 31 123 481 596 of Building 101, Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, New South Wales, 2021
- Enrolment means your enrolment of Brent Street.
- Student, means the Student attending Brent Street. For all Students under the age of 18 years, all terms set out in this Agreement are the responsibility of the Parent and/or Guardian of the Student.
- You means the Student (if you are 18 years or over) or the Parent/Guardian of the Student if the Student is under 18 years of Age Unless otherwise stated in this Agreement all clauses relate to the Student and/or the Parent/Guardian of the Student
This Agreement is between Brent Street and the Student (and where the Student is under the age of 18 years, the Parent/Guardian on behalf of the Student), is legally binding and is governed by the laws of the state in which the Student attends classes
Payment of Fees
All fees are payable via direct debit from a credit card, debit card or bank account over a specified period through a service provider nominated by Brent Street.
- Credit card payments incur a 1.5% surcharge.
- All declined payments incur a $2.00 fee.
- Cash or cheque payments are not accepted.
Brent Street and/or the service provider nominated by Brent Street may charge a merchant service fee, administration and/or transaction charges and any other late payment charges (if the details you provide to us or the service provider are incorrect or there are insufficient funds). Any failed payments will be re-processed on a date determined at Brent Street’s discretion. Brent Street reserves the right to terminate your enrolment and/or provide your information to a debt collection agency due to payments falling in arrears (subject to applicable legislation). PLEASE NOTE: All fees must be kept up to date to allow students to continue attending classes.
Direct Debit Agreement
If you request to have your fees deducted from your account by Direct Debit, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the Direct Debit Service Agreement, which can be found here. A copy of this can also be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancelling your Enrolment
You may cancel your enrolment at any time by contacting your Head of Department or Enrolments via email only, which will commence a 14 day cancellation period. Any payment dates scheduled within these 14 days following your notice of cancellation will still be processed. Please refer to Membership packs for a list of all payment dates throughout the year. No refunds/credits are applied for cancellation of classes, where the enrolment pays per term.
- No refunds are permitted under any circumstances.
- No enrolments can be put on hold.
Changing Your Enrolment
You may change details of your enrolment at any time by providing us with 14 days notice. Verbal changes, either in person or by phone, are not accepted. You must complete a Change of Details Form at the following link:
Enrolments automatically roll over each term, unless notified otherwise as per the terms in this section.
No refunds/credits are applied for reduction of classes, where the enrolment pays per term. Any payment dates scheduled within the 14 days following your notice of changed details will still be processed as per your original enrolment.
Missed or Cancelled Classes
Brent Street does not offer make-up classes for any missed or cancelled group or private sessions.
Health of a Student
We accept Students on the assumption that they are in good health and fitness. It is your responsibility to notify Brent Street of any medical complaint or history suffered by the Student that may prevent that Student from engaging in any physical or active or passive exercises or routine. Please notify our team by filling out the following form:
Brent Street Expects Good Behaviour
Brent Street wants every Student to have a safe and enjoyable experience, therefore we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement without notice for behaviour by the Student or that Student’s Parent/Guardian that is (in the reasonable opinion of Brent Street) verbal abuse, intimidation, discrimination, harassment, extortion, threats/acts of physical violence (or any other acts of unacceptable behaviour) towards fellow Students, Parents/Guardians, Brent Street employees or employees of Venues where the Brent Street classes are held. If we terminate your enrolment under this clause, we may charge you a reasonable fee to do so, taking into account the instalments that you owe for the remainder of your course fees and charges.
1. To the fullest extent by law, we exclude liability for any loss, damage, death, personal injury or illness to a Student arriving at, attending or leaving a Brent Street class or any activity related to the Brent Street class (whether organised by Brent Street or a third party on behalf of Brent Street) except in the circumstances where it is caused by the gross negligence or wilful default of an employee.
2. To the fullest extent by law, without prejudice to the other terms of this Agreement, we exclude liability to you for any economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), loss of goodwill or reputation, any other special, indirect or consequential losses or loss to third parties or consequential losses of any nature at all which may be suffered by you where that loss is incurred directly or indirectly as a result of this Agreement.
3. Clause 1 and 2 apply to the entire Agreement and at all locations where classes are conducted by Brent Street.
4. To the extent that the services provided by Brent Street are “recreational services” for the purposes of section 68B of the Trade Practices Act 1974 as amended or replaced from time to time (whether by the Trade Practice Amendment (Australian Consumer Law) Act (No. 2) 2010 or otherwise), or an equivalent provision of State or Territory legislation, we can and do exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by a contravention of the Implied Terms.
Brent Street acknowledges that the Trade Practices Act 1974, as amended or replaced from time to time (whether by the Trade Practices Amendment (Australian Consumer Law) Act (No. 2) 2010 or otherwise), and similar State and Territory legislation, confers certain rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision of goods or services (‘Implied Terms”) by Brent Street under this Agreement which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement. Brent Street does not exclude, restrict or modify the Implied Terms and the limitations or exclusions in the Liability section of this Agreement do not apply to the Implied Terms. Brent Street does however otherwise exclude all other conditions, warranties and guarantees implied by custom, the general law or statute.
Brent Street Advertising and Promotional Material
By accepting these terms and conditions and proceeding with enrolment, you agree that we may take any photographs or make an audio or video or digital recording of the Student at Brent Street and use that material in any promotions in print, photography, social media, television, internet streaming, internet sites of Brent Street or any third parties we consider appropriate. All copyright in this material will reside with us and you waive your rights to receive any royalties or fees should we use your image in any promotional materials we (or another party on our behalf) produce.
Changes to the Agreement
Brent Street may change the terms of this Agreement at any time, without notice.
Please keep your records up to date
Please ensure that you keep us promptly informed of any change to your contact or payment details. We will not be responsible for any event relevant to your enrolment due to a failure by you to notify us of any relevant changes. Brent Street communicates information via email and as part of this service you must have a valid email account.
If any provisions of this Agreement are deemed void, invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, that clause may be severed without affecting the enforceability of the other provisions of this Agreement which Agreement shall, to the maximum extent permitted by law, continue to be valid and enforceable.